A Chance to Fly
- Brand: Aditya Birla Capital Mutual Funds
- The problem: Launch a campaign to support under privileged children who drop out of education
- The idea: A workshop was conducted to know these children and generate stories of their hopes, dreams and aspirations.
- The outcome: A series of videos - each crafted with simple non-scripted narration bringing out the innocence of each child vividly. Their stories were heard, shared and talked about and they got a chance to fly high!
Steve’s Job Simplified
IoT/ Manufacturing Engineering
- Brand: MESTECH
- The problem: Explain IoT and related services to traditional manufacturers
- The idea: Simplifying complex IoT benefits to potential B2B customers
- The outcome: Simplifying complex IoT benefits to potential B2B customers
Rendezvous with ProLearners
- Brand: Manipal Prolearn
- The problem: Gap between the perception and reality of upgrading career by upgrading skill
- The idea: The story of various characters at different stages of their professional lives.
- The outcome: The story of various characters at different stages of their professional lives.
Pallavi: A WIP Success
- Brand: Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The problem: Recruiting women advisorsis a challengeasthey don’t relate to finance as a field.
- The idea: It is easy to relate to a person’s failures than with their success.
- The outcome: We told them the story of a “work in progress” housewife who has failed many times. The positive responses led us to create the same story in 8 regional languages
Once Upon A Time….\
- Brand: Various.
- The problem: Can we use stories to achieve various brand goals like sales, awareness and finer one like changing perceptions?
- The idea: We used various forms and mediums to tell stories of the brands
- The outcome: Respect for teachers, engaged customers, enhanced brand awareness